Whether you are wanting to recover the money you are owed, or you are being chased for money or need to settle a dispute, as long as you a resident or trading in the United Kingdom I can help. Whatever the case may be, I can help you prepare most of your formal documents such as
- Drafting Letter of Claims or guide you in preparing a response
- Filling in Court Forms (N1, N244, etc…)
- Review and Organize your court bundle or witness statement
- Draft negotiation offers settlement agreement
- Review particular document, spreadsheet, evidence for your business or case
- Help you in drafting a claim form or guide you in preparing your response
- Discuss your case in confidence and informally, most matters can be resolved with a well-prepared court form or formal document.
- Review your case to ensure you meet your obligations following Pre-Action Protocol (PAP) and adhere to Civil Procedure Rules (CPR)
- Help you to review your evidence and make an application to set the Judgment aside
- Offer consultation to prepare you for a Court Hearing attendance
- Help you to draft correspondence for the Court’s
WHAT I DON’T DO
Some of the things I DON’T do (although I have a referral network) are:
Any criminal work;
traffic violations and Parking fines or charges;
residential real estate;
ACTING AS A MCKENZIE FRIEND
As I spend my day in the Corporate, generally I cannot offer to accompany you to a Hearing until further notice, please feel free to discuss any availability.
Every client is a priority client. I am working during office hours however I answer my e-mail messages at least once or twice a day, even when I’m on the road. I will always be upfront with what I can help with and any limitations on my schedule.