Are You Facing A Legal Battle Without A Lawyer?
- Are you struggling over Court forms and need help organizing your paperwork?
- Have you been summoned to attend a Court Hearing and don’t know how to prepare for it?
- Have you just found out about a Judgment issued against you or your company affecting your credit file? Or maybe
- Do you need urgent assistance in dealing with any enforcement action?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, I can help you.
Legal Disputes Can Be A Total Nightmare
Especially when you don’t have formal legal representation.
It can feel as if “the system” is stacked against you.
Facing a legal battle is without a doubt, emotionally stressful.
Carrying on with life “as normal” while trying to cope at best and find out everything you need…
Staying up at night for hours and hours learning as much as you can…
Study all the guidelines, technical procedure trying to make any sense of it all…
Finding time to call people, the lawyers, the Court….
It’s A Daunting Experience.
To the system you are just another case number, it’s all just about money… however, you are real and your legal matter is as personal as it can be. How it’s affecting you, your business, your life right now. How it could affect you in the future.
Finally, as if the above isn’t enough already, you have to find the courage to carry on and the strength to prepare for the legal fight ahead. Here are the three biggest hurdles you are likely to stumble upon:
- Lack of Knowledge: learn and filter through to the points of law and the procedural knowledge relevant to your case. Take what you need and skip the rest however doubting if you are missing something… Ignorance is not a valid defence in a Court of Law and “telling you piece” by throwing a complaint against the wall just won’t just cut it this time, preparation is everything.
- Lack of Time: this is when you realize just how much information there is to absorb and chances are you are trying to do it all in compliance with the strict procedural deadlines.
- Lack of Support: keeping positive while taking on this heavy burden by yourself can be a real struggle. Between government reforms and the chaos created by the recent pandemic, even finding someone to talk to can be a challenge all of itself.
Take A Deep Breath. You Don’t Have To Face It All Alone
What if you could just sit down and discuss your case with a friend who understands exactly what you are going through right now?
A friend that understands this legal stuff and can help you lift the burden?
Hi, I’m Rocky, a litigation specialist with Court and corporate experience turning consultant.
I work as a professional paralegal for lawyers all day dealing with money claims.
I made it my business to understand, handle and resolve legal conflicts.
I believe access to justice should be a clear process to go through. Especially in those moments where you feel the most vulnerable.
If hiring a lawyer is not an option for you and representing yourself is the only way forward,
You Need To You Give Yourself The Best Chance Of Success On The Legal Battlefield.
Even though I am busy with the corporate 9-5, I have decided to launch my private consulting practice to help clients without formal representation facing legal action.
I cannot offer you direct legal advice as I am not a lawyer yet, however, what I can do, is to equip you with all the legal information you need to organize your case and court documents.
I can provide you with the clarity you need to make an informed decision and the confidence to take on the legal battle ahead.
You don’t have to take on the system all alone.
I cannot represent you formally and take on the fight for you or talk for you at a hearing. However, I can be right there next to you leveling the field as much as possible.
I can join the fight with you and support you right when you need it the most. Dispelling doubts and guiding you through the legal mess, saving you time, energy and frustrations.
If you are still with me at this point, and you want to talk to me directly, I would suggest you click on the link below and book your consultation now:
If you are not sure working together would fit your needs, please take some time to browse this website to find out more about what I can help you with and my fees. If you require further clarifications, I welcome you to reach out to me directly by using the contact form and ask away…
One Last Note Before Closing…
As you are aware, I am running my consulting practice alongside my corporate work, as such, time is of the essence and I need to be very careful organizing my commitment to my private clients.
As a matter of fact, every day, thousands of claims are issued. As a solo consultant, however, I must set a realistic target on how many clients I can work with effectively in order to meet your needs and expectation.
Each and every one of my private clients is a priority.
I want to offer you the highest level of support and avoid any possible conflict of interest, therefore, I can only work with a limited number of around 25 clients per month. Once my client schedule is filled up, I will close all bookings. So, don’t miss your opportunity and book now:
I look forward to hearing from you.